Composed Design Studio assists residential and commercial clients with interior and landscape projects ranging from business headquarters to private home renovations.
Modern, architecturally tailored designs provide timeless environments in which the client can thoughtfully live, work and breathe. Clean lines are paired with natural, organic elements to maximize space and and movement while offering a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Composed Design Studio is a full-service interior design studio providing surroundings that complement daily work and lifestyle. While every project is different in scale and requirements, the underlying philosophy in all our compositions is that good design improves the lives of our clients.
- Complete residential interior design
- Space planning and color consultations
- Custom furniture and millwork design
- Project and construction management
LANDSCAPE AND GARDEN DESIGN
Whether your outdoor space is an urban terrace, a commercial entry, or suburban garden – we will compose a harmonious landscape for outdoor living. From the smallest city sanctuary to large entertaining spaces, we believe that the exterior part of your home is just as important as the interior. As such, our landscapes and gardens carefully consider our clients’ lifestyle and aesthetic when developing the design. We also understand that not all clients are avid gardeners, and will carefully adjust the concept to match the time and attention you want to place on future maintenance.
- Container Garden Design for urban and suburban entries.
- Terrace Design inclusive of container gardening and outdoor living.
- Commercial green spaces with outdoor entries and workspaces, indoor plantings and florals.
- Home Landscaping complete with:
- Outdoor living and dining
- Lighting and Audio Design
- Annual and perennial flowering gardens
- Decorative Herb and Vegetable Gardens
Classically trained as a composer, principal Kevin Rose brings a unique sense of counterpoint and harmony to each project. He has worked in the design industry from more than a decade, beginning his career under the guidance of design curator, Murray Moss. Later, he oversaw Giorgio Armani's home division, Armani/Casa in the United States, including the New York-based interior design studio. Today, besides leading Composed Design Studio, Kevin continues to consult with luxury design companies, providing guidance with exclusive client projects and product merchandising.